Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let's Get It Started...

Hello Fellow Optimists,


I am very excited to begin writing about and discussing topics inspired from some of my favorite quotes. Every day I will post a new quote and a discussion about it in hopes make a difference in the way you go about your everyday life. But no worries, I am not tree hugger, youth pastor, motivational speaker, or any of those other "Let's all hold hands and sing songs" kind of person, I am just an Average Joe who'd like to share my thoughts and inspirations.


I have always been influenced by quotes, whether they be from U.S. presidents, celebrities or even from a conversation I hear on the street. Recently I have begun to make a collection of some of my favorites, and every morning before I start my day, I read one. I have been inspired by so many of them and they continue to give me new views on the way I live my life. Some are empowering, some are witty, some are purely energizing, while some just make ya think. But the key to it all is that they are all optimistic. And that's what puts a smile on my face and reminds me throughout the day that things really aren't as bad as we make them out to be.


It seems that this inspiration is contagious, as so many of my friends and family have felt this spark when I share these thoughts with them...and so began my quest to share with everyone through Optimal Optimist. So, I invite you to read along as I share and discuss some of my favorite quotes. Feel free to comment, contribute and share some of your ideas and thoughts as they pertain to each post.

Here's one to start off - I'll let this quote speak for itself and let you enjoy it for the day.

"You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing." -Michael Pritchard 

Keep Smiling,
Optimal Optimist

1 comment:

  1. Loving the quote and how important is it is to have a sense of humor. It gets us through our good and bad days!

    - Vanessa
    http://theprojectzen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!