Monday, December 7, 2009

It's All Up to You

Hello Optimists,

I often think about what it is I am destined to do. Is there just one ultimate thing in life that I am meant to achieve, or could there be many things? How will I know when I've achieved whatever "it" is? These questions really boggle my mind...so how do we really know what we're meant to do? What is our destiny?


Well, I certainly can't answer that...actually, none of us probably could. But it's definitely something to think about. I came across today's quote and it put my mind at ease as it started to help me realize that we have the power to choose our own path in life....

Destiny is not a matter of change, it is a matter of choice; it is not something to be waited for, it is something to be achieved. - William Jennings Bryan


Destiny is a matter of choice, and we have the power to build the life we want for ourselves. We can't just throw our hands in the air and let life pass us by, waiting around for something to happen. We make a lot of decisions every day and each one of them, no matter how big or small, has an effect on our lives. It's all about setting your sights on something you want to happen...and then doing all that you can to make it happen. So remember that what you choose to do today can have an impact on your tomorrow. It's all up to you to achieve your destiny.

Keep Smiling,
Optimal Optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!