Monday, September 27, 2010

Keep On Keepin' On


Hello Optimists,

As usual, my weekend bike ride ran me right into yet another sign of positivity. My ride took me all the way past the Museum of Art, down through the city along the river with many others who were out exercising...there were bikers, runners, roller-bladers, walkers, skateboarders, stroller-pushers, and more, all out to enjoy the day. I rode down the path with the river on one side of me and train tracks and the city on the other, so this alone offered a pretty awesome view. But then something greater than the skyline caught my eye. As I reached the end of the path and turned through the roundabout, a striking yellow sign stuck out from the rather bleak background of cement and trees.

There it was...a little sign with a big message, just waiting to be read. It was a little reminder for passerby's- just something to keep in mind as they went on with their busy lives. And of all days for me to not have my camera with me, I was forced to whip out my cell phone to snap this shot...I hope it will suffice.
Keep on walking. 
Keep on running. 
Keep on jogging. 
Keep on biking. 
Keep on eating. 
Keep on living. 
Keep on resting. 
Keep on relaxing. 
Keep on commuting. 
Keep on smiling. 
Keep on enjoying..... 
I just loved this! A little plug to keep everyone inspired to continue on with the things they're doing to make their lives better. My two favorites, keep on living and keep on smiling, are, I might add, two of the messages I try to send in my posts here quite often.

With all of the craziness that takes up our daily lives, it's important to remember to keep on doing the things that we enjoy and the things that make our lives great. While we're busy trying to keep up with ourselves throughout the day, remember to take a moment or two to live your life and (like I always say) keep smiling : )


Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

  1. I loved this! It will be my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

    - Vanessa @ The Weekly Yogi

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!