Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Friends and Optimism

Photo: acrylick.net

Hello Optimists,

I apologize for slacking with my posts recently, but I have been absolutely swamped with work! So instead of just leaving you with nothing to read, I thought I would share a link to another blog with you.

It just so happens that I received a comment the other day from another blogger named Vanessa who happened to attend the same Fashion's Night Out event at the same location as I did, and then wrote a post on the same day as me about it entitled, "What's More Optimistic Than Fashion?".....I know, too weird! I checked out her blog called "The Weekly Yogi. A Lifestyle Blog Consisting of Wellness and Style" and loved it, so I encourage you to check it out!

So we got to chatting through email, and her email "signature" is a quote by George Bernard Shaw (our similarities are now starting to become eerie! It just keeps getting better!). I know I have featured it before, but I thought I would post it again under these circumstances:
"Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself." -George Bernard Shaw
Yay for new bloggy friends and optimism! Now I've got to get back to work...

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

  1. That is cool!

    Hey I just ran across this quote and thought of you.

    One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today.-Dale Carnegie

    It looks like you have been out there enjoying the roses blooming outside your window!... good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me on your blog. I hope we can inspire and enlighten our readers - near and far! I look forward to hearing more from you.

    - Vanessa
    http://theweeklyyogi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have found a kindred spirit. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!