Thursday, October 28, 2010

Positive Tones

Photo: Google


Hello Optimists,

It was finally time for me to update my phone this weekend, and I'm happy to report that I've finally arrived in the SmartPhone world. I got a (enter creepy robot voice here) Droiiiiid, and after trying to figure out all of the new features and settings, I finally arrived at the Ringtones menu where I could customize all of the little bells and beeps that would be ringing soon enough.

I scrolled through the menus, cringing at the sound of most of the tones, until I arrived at a different ring- an upbeat and cheery little ding! that I thought would be suitable for my message alerts. Quite ironically, the name of the tone was Positive. Hmph, well that seems to fit perfectly!

Then I moved on to the menu of ringtones, and after listening to one too many blaring riiiiiiiiiiiing!s, I had all about given up when one of the last few offered a relieving little melody. Ah, finally. I glance down to search for the "select" button, and what do you know- the ringtone is called Happy. 


It seems that this is just another one of those signs that optimism and positivity has really found its way into my life. No complaints here! And this is a perfect example that if we make the choice to think positively, it will become a natural way of life and surround us every day.
Unlock your mind and allow positive thoughts to flow, for positivity will become a permanent part of your life. 
So true, and all of these signs I've been seeing lately are proof of that! Take some time today to make an effort to eliminate negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones. I bet you'll find that from making that small adjustment, the rest of your day will follow a positive path.

Keep Smiling,

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome about the ringtones, etc. I totally believe in 'signs'! Perfect picks my friend!!

    Have a Wonderful & Happy Friday!!
    Hugs,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive Karma no less:) By the way I only know iphones and Blackberries as smart phones. What is a droid? Apologies showing myself up as an oldie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Coreen: Thanks for the comment! Hope you find some positive signs this week too : )

    @Linda: Positive karma is the best! Oh, and no worries, I'm new to smart phones too! "Droid" is short for Android which is the Google-based operating system that runs on phones. It's basically the same as the iPhone, it's just not a Mac! Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same to you, thanks for the explanation :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!