Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Social Good

Photo: Google

Hello Optimists,

Oh, it's one of those crazy weeks again (and it's only Tuesday!). Instead of being a total slacker and leaving you high and dry with nothing to read, I thought I would share a link with you to a site that I just love following.

You've probably heard of Mashable- a news blog about social media and other digital stuff... but did you know they have a whole section dedicated to "Social Good"? I just stumbled across it the page the other day and absolutely loved reading through all of the inspiring stories. I thought you might like to read through some of them too- maybe you can think of a creative idea to incorporate social good into your own blogs or social media sites...or even into your every day life! Remember that
One does evil enough when one does nothing good.  ~German Proverb
Check it out- you won't be disappointed. And I promise I'll be sharing some new quotes and better posts soon!

Keep Smiling,

2 comments:

  1. That is Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing you 'find'!!

    I'm off to check it out! Have a Wonderful Tuesday & Awesome week!!

    Big Hug,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coreen!
    Thanks for the comment! I hope you liked the Social Good page- it's one of my favorite pages to visit when I'm looking for some inspiration!
    Keep smiling,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!