Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 Thoughts on Success

Photo: Google

Hello Optimists,

I came across a wonderful website yesterday and I read through a lot of great articles about happiness, growth, success, and just living. I was so inspired by what I read that I knew I had to share a piece of it with you here on OO.

I stumbled upon a slideshow called "10 Thoughts on Success" and immediately clicked through to view it. I think it's a common trait among almost all people to strive for something better, to improve, and to find success in life - at least that's what I try to do - and the 10 little "thoughts" contained in the slideshow were very inspirational and helped me envision a better and brighter future. So, I thought I would share them today as the featured quotes. Here are some of my favorites (though I could have listed all 10, I wanted to leave you the opportunity to view the page yourself).
Lessons: See your mistakes not as personal flaws, but as the source of your most valuable life lessons. 
Dream: Make this the day you stop dreaming and start doing. 
Focus: Missteps are a part of any success. Stay focused on where you're headed. 
Direction: Find your direction in life by looking where you want to go in life, not where you don't. 
Worth: Know your worth - and accept nothing less. 
I just love the message that these little "thoughts" are sending us and I hope that you can all keep them in mind as you strive for success in life. Sometimes we just need a little message like this to keep us on track and to make sure that we never settle for anything less than we deserve.

If you'd like to check out the other 5 thoughts on success from this article, you can find the link above - I guarantee that viewing the rest will be well worth your time!

After you read through all 10 thoughts, are there any others that you would add to the list? I'd love for you to share your thoughts on this one!

Keep Smiling,

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful "thoughts"! I'll definitely check out the site you mention. Thanks for always being so....Optimistic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips! My favorite tip was the one about money and how it's important to not let our finances control us but to empower a part of what we have to live for.

    I think this is something that people our age especially need to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psst! Miss "Anon" was me btw!

    Sorry for the double comment!

    - Vanessa
    The Project Zen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I will never stop dreaming as my husband and I are now living our dream and there are more to follow through some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Becky: Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you liked the "thoughts" in today's post :)

    @Vanessa: I too like the one about money...that's always one that is so sensitive with people and they often let it control their lives, but it should only be empowering! Good for us to keep in mind...

    @Linda: I'm so happy to hear you'll NEVER stop dreaming!! It's so wonderful that you are living your dream right now - good things are to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!