Friday, January 7, 2011

A Positive Post from a Positive Website

Image: Google

Hello Optimists,

I came across a great link in a tweet yesterday from @PositiveWebSite and just loved the article that it led me to. It was called "How Positive Thinking About Others Helps You" and it touched on many of the ideas shared here on OO.

In short, the article was mainly about how to look for the good in the people and experiences in your life. I won't write too much about it here because I think it would be best to hop on over to the website and read the whole thing for yourself - it's definitely worth it! But, I will share with you a quote from the post that I thought was very profound...
When you are able to change your thinking so that you always ‘look for the good’, you will discover that your life will shine brighter and brighter.
I know this to be absolutely true. When you see the good in life, it is easy to be a more positive person. The things in life that you once saw as a nuisance now become appreciated and looked upon in a new light, the "bad luck" we once had can now be turned into something positive, and our optimism radiates from our body and is noticed by all around us.

I hope you can notice all of these great changes taking place as you become an Optimal Optimist. We all want a bright and shiny life, and there's no better way to make one than to look for the good in all that we do and in everyone we know!

I tried to keep this one short so you will have some time to hop over to How Positive Thinking About Others Helps You.

Keep Smiling,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!