Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Positive Way of Life


Hello Optimists,

I love finding new signs of positivity in my life, and my most recent sign was found on the car I parked next to in a parking lot the other day. This bumper sticker jumped right out at me with its bright colors and even brighter message...and I had to snap a picture of it to share with all of you.

This is a perfect way to send some positive vibes into those rush hour traffic jams and serves as a reminder that positivity is not only a way of thinking, but a way of living

Today's featured quote was found through inspiration from this bumper sticker:
The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results. - Norman Vincent Peale 
So true! By showing that the driver of this car makes positivity a way of life, it inspires those who read the bumper sticker to do the same. Spreading optimism is easy....we've just got to commit to making it a part of our lives and doing what we can to inspire others to join the movement!

What are you doing to spread positivity in your world?

Keep Smiling,

3 comments:

  1. What a great bumper sticker! I just love the ones that make me laugh or inspire me. And in answer to your question about what am I doing to spread positivity in my world??.....Please stop by and look at the goofy photo I posted of myself in the Saturday Centus post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with that quote. It's like a smile that will usually elicit a positive reactive--usually another smile. Better to spread the positive regardless of the immediate results. Something will eventually come from positive actions.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to think of my blog as a source of optimism too. I tackle a topic that most people are afraid of or don't like to think about often - or at least with a positive mindset! I'm trying to change that through my entries.

    I'm not a fan of bumper stickers on my car but oddly enough, I enjoy reading them on other people's cars especially positive ones!

    - Vanessa
    Project Zen

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!