Monday, November 7, 2011

Optimal Optimist Turns 2!

Hello Optimists,

I'm so very happy and proud to say that OO turned 2 years old this past week! 

*Sing it with me now...


♪ ♫  *Happy* Birthday to you, *Happy* Birthday to you.... ♪ ♫

Ah, how wonderful. I was sure I just wrote the OO is 1 Year Old post just yesterday, and a little while before that, I wrote the first post that kicked off the fun here on OO, but to my surprise, it has, in fact, been 2 whole years since it all began. 

Over the two years, I found found that being an Optimist is pretty tough and it takes some work, but the more that I commit to it, the more I see positive changes taking place. It's amazing how, even when you're not looking for it, positivity can find a place in your life. All you have to do is be open to it. 

I've found positivity in the most unexpected of places. Seriously. 

Signs of Optimism, Positivity, Happiness and more have found their way into my life...

I've learned that we can never count out a place where we can find happiness, nor can we expect to find it anywhere. Sometimes the best of surprises is finding that little piece of joy in the times or places where we least expect it, but when we need it most.

So, before I go dive into my birthday cake, I wanted to leave you with a great quote for the day:

To live long and achieve happiness, cultivate the art of  radiating       happiness.      - Malcolm Forbes 

Thanks for being a part of the 2 wonderfully optimistic years that OO has been running....cheers to many more!


Keep Smiling,




P.S. Join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook for more great quotes, news, articles, and updates about happiness and positivity! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Optimal Optimist! Glad to see you're still blogging, Vanessa. I admit I've been going hiatus every now and then because I really need to focus on other priorities offline but how will I stay connected with those who might be reading from afar too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness where did another year go, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!