Friday, December 23, 2011

Have a *Happy* Holiday

Hello Optimists,

No matter what holiday you're celebrating this winter season, you cannot deny that there's a feeling of joy in the air. And there's no better time to start (or continue) to see all the good that life has to offer.

As they say (...whomever "they" are): 'Tis the season.

'Tis the season to be jolly.

'Tis the season to be happy.

'Tis the season for feeling that feeling deep in your heart.


I'll be celebrating Christmas with my family this weekend, and I'm very much looking forward to welcoming in a lot of smiles, laughter, and love.

My previous Christmastime posts on How the Grinch Stole Christmas and a Holiday Collection contain some of my all-time favorite, favorite, favorite quotes, so I thought this year I would add one more to the list and share something with you that is a bit different than usual, yet still offers up that heart-warming feeling.

If you have 2 minutes to spare and are looking for an innocent, lovable, ridiculously cute moment, watch this:




"One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don't clean it up too quickly." -Andy Rooney


Wishing you, and your families and friends, a season of joy, happiness, and love...and more cute puppies.

Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

  1. Andy Rooney sure got that one right! This is one mess I don't mind spending the rest of the day cleaning up. And a happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!