Monday, December 12, 2011

How #GoodSpotting Makes a Happy Holiday



Hello Optimists,

I came across a great project today that I thought you would all be interested in. It's called "#GoodSpotting", and yes, the hashtag is included.

I found the #GoodSpotting project on Positive Impact Magazine, and I learned that it is hosted and run by The Case Foundation, which invests in people and ideas that can change the world. This social media-led project promotes sharing acts of kindness over social media and rewards a few lucky Good Spotters with $500 to use for the holidays and $5,000 to have donated to their favorite non-profit.

With the campaign ending on December 23, this is a great way to make this a Happy Holiday Season.

Check out the video below to get all of the details and to learn how to take part in this fun project:



And remember this quote as you go on Good Spotting:

Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. -Annie Lennox
Have you heard of this project? I'd love to hear about your entries to the project...be sure to share them with all of us on Facebook and Twitter as well!

Keep Smiling,

1 comment:

  1. I like to think I can spread a little kindness every day in some way or other.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts! I Appreciate Your Comments and Can't Wait to Hear from You!